Down the Garden Path - Two Hands Wines Tasting
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Marananga, South Australia
- Product code: TASTEFEEDOWN
A tasting flight that delves deeper into our passion – Shiraz. This is the wine that started the Two Hands story.
During your tasting, you’ll explore our Garden Series. These wines from six unique Australian regions illustrate the complexity of Shiraz grown in different terroirs.
- Enjoy 5 wines from the introductory tasting 'Pride and Place'. Allowing you to taste one wine from the Picture Series, Single Vineyard series, Showroom Series and Flagship Series
- This flight allows you to delve deeper into our portfolio with 3 more wines from our Garden Series Collection opened and included in your flight
- Duration - approximately 1 hour
- Due to capacity limits, please include all members of your group in your booking
- Tasting fee also includes a surprise gift upon departure.
- Cellar door bookings are limited to a maximum of 6 people with limited availability for groups on weekends and public holidays.
- Refundable upon joining our Wine Club
call our Cellar Door team directly on 08 85687908 to check tasting availability
if you are trying to make a booking on the day of your visit
** 10am session is a bookable time slot only, before our official opening time of 11am. We will not accept any walk-in groups without a booking before our 11am opening
*** Please call our Cellar Door team directly on 08 85687908 to check tasting availability if you are trying to make a booking on the day of your visit